[clue-talk] VMWS Features

Thu Dec 16 22:17:42 MST 2010

Precisely. Differential discs, like snapshots. Only the differences from the reference machine are stored in the linked clone. There's NO reason not to use them when both machines will stay local to each other. The only time they're inconvenient is when you want to move the linked clone away from it's parent.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.