[clue-talk] questions wanted for VMware/ESX presentation

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:52:07 MST 2010

Server is LONG PAST it's lifespan folks.   Don't count on getting a lick of
official support for it.

http://www.vmware.com/support/policies/lifecycle/vi/maintenance.html#esx_v2.5

<http://www.vmware.com/support/policies/lifecycle/vi/maintenance.html#esx_v2.5>Guys,
I obviously can't speak in any official capacity for VMware, all I can give
you is my personal opinion based on what I know.  So, please, take what I am
about say for what it is, an expression of opinion.  No, there will never be
a Server 3.

Bean