[clue-talk] peace love linux stencil

Mon Mar 22 15:25:15 MDT 2010

OK, I have googled and googled and googled...

I am looking for a stencil or full-size original graphic from the IBM Peace Love Linux graffiti campaign from 2001, because I still think it's cool as Hell, and I want to make some stuph for my students and customers with it on.

Not a photo of spray paint on a side-walk, or an adaptation.

The best I've found so far is Artberry's store on Zazzle.com, but she doesn't respond to email or wall-posts.  Grr...

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness