[clue-talk] peace love linux stencil

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 21:03:33 MDT 2010

Scalable EPS file.  Should be usable in Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape.

Uses the actual Tux graphic from: http://www.isc.tamu.edu/~lewing/linux/ instead of a facsimile.

I didn't have an exact match for the font.  I think it's Folio or something similar.  However, I'm guessing it's the graphic and not the lettering you're most interested in.

The bottom layer is a screen cap of the design found on artberry in case you want to spend the time to trace over the letters.

Ogilvy and Mather did the original: http://www.ogilvy.com/ in case you want to contact them