[clue-tech] CLUE-Talk: Installation problems

grant grant at amadensor.com
Wed Jun 21 10:41:53 MDT 2000

When you install it, and run it the first time, it should say stuff about
importing the settings and all.  I would double check your work directory
to make sure all of your documents are there.  After that, I deleted both
the data and executeables for 5.1  I installed mine in /opt and used the
/net option.  This way I have multiple users of the suite on the machine,
but each only uses an extra 2 meg rather than the 160 meg or whatever the
whole thing is.  I downloaded 5.2 last night, and it went in just great.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);