[CLUE-Tech] problems compiling the kernel

Dave Hahn dhahn at techangle.com
Mon Nov 6 11:06:20 MST 2000

I heard something about using kgcc to compile the kernel under 7.0

Also, check your actual gcc version.  Another rumor is that they included
2.95.22 or something of the like that is either alpha or beta stuff.

Just a few things I'm grep'ing from memory; take with a grain of salt.

-Dave Hahn
-TechAngle Inc.
-dhahn at techangle.com
-303.755.5434 X 12