[CLUE-Tech] Mandrake 8.0 or SuSE 7.1?

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 13:37:04 MDT 2001

The point of Linux is that you have a choice.  You can have it as
advanced and geek-friendly or (eventually) as user friendly as you like
it.  I'm currently setting my grandmother up on a linux system because
I don't want to hassle with windows every time she breaks it, or
something gets corrupted.  With linux, you don't have to have automatic
configuration utilities, but for some they are nice.  If you really
want, you can build the system completely from scratch, and you'll
always have that option.

-- Brandon