[CLUE-Tech] many choices

Roger Frank rfrank at rfrank.net
Tue Apr 24 05:53:30 MDT 2001

On Monday 23 April 2001 12:05, you wrote:
> Where did you read that CSS is, or will soon be, deprecated?  Everything I
> do is based on very simple HTML in combination with Cascading Style-Sheets.
> I would be sorely disappointed to see CSS going away.

I don't have the URL, but what I recall is that I was taking an on-line lesson
in XML and the first time through, we used a .css-style file to set the
format.  Then they said something to the tune of "that's not the way of
the future for formatting XML" and went on to XSLT.

What I've settled on for this project is HTML with CSS.  It's quite adequate,
saves me a lot of formatting, and has been easy to learn.

Roger Frank