[CLUE-Tech] DSL Recommendations

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Tue Dec 4 10:31:35 MST 2001

The issue is that Qwest.net is going away for Qwest customers on home
service.  All h ome customers have to switch to MSN, or pick some other
provider.  I don't think Qwest is advertising the fact that you are free
to switch ISPs rather than using MSN.  Probably in the contract.  Go
figure.

But if you are on Qwest.net now, and are Res, you will be going to MSN
unless you jump ship.

Tim