[CLUE-Tech] Netscape email filters/rules for SPAM

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Sun Dec 16 23:56:08 MST 2001

Right, I wish I had the time to do this sort of thing.  Granted, you
could make $10 per spammer if:

1) You can track down the person responsible.
2) Can trace it to the ISP it originally came through.

You'd probably have to spend a few hours doing this for each spam.
Then, go to court for each seperate case right?  So, all in all, I don't
think I would have the time or patience to do this... but let's say I
was out of work right now, and I wanted a cool way to make money... I
think I would give it a shot :)