[CLUE-Tech] Sendmail question

Tim Russell tim.russell at ilg.com
Fri Feb 23 15:24:08 MST 2001

Well, it's been a coupla years since I set up a config like this, but back
then, I'm pretty sure you didn't have to do anything - the backup hosts
would realize, based on the fact that they're listed as MX records, that
they need to accept it and relay to the primary.

Barring spam-blocking stuff getting in the way, I think it "just works".

Tim