[CLUE-Tech] 2.4 Compilation Questions

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Mon Jan 8 14:11:13 MST 2001

I also tried compiling 2.4. When kernel loads, I get some
errors with IRQ5 not available - I will fix later.

However, X hangs when I do a startx. Any ideas where to
start looking? I am running XFree-4.0.1 with Voodoo3/3000.

Could it be related to IRQ5 which is the default for
Soundblaster? I do have sound enabled in gnome, but this
never gave problems with earlier kernels could not find
the IRQ's.

Match