[CLUE-Tech] 2.4 Compilation Questions

Grant Johnson Grant.Johnson at MetroIS.com
Mon Jan 8 14:16:01 MST 2001

Is the SCSI compiled at all?  When you do get it running, and go to a
command line and type "free" what does it say about swap?

If you are trying to run the swap off of SCSI and it is neither a module
nor static compiled in, of course it won't work.

I see 2 options:  Compile it in static and comment out the lines in
modules.conf, or compile it as a module.  Since you are obviously not
booting from it, I would go for the module idea.