[CLUE-Tech] CVS for Windows

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sun Jul 1 23:07:55 MDT 2001

David,

Thanks for the offer, but I was seeing if there was the possibility that
beginners would be able to tackle this, but I think not, at least for
now.

Thanks again for your offer, but I'll look for something simpler to
implement for now. It doesn't need to be done now, just in the next 6
months or so.   It may be something as simple as a process or policy to
implement.

Kevin