[CLUE-Tech] VNC

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 21:30:53 MDT 2001

Yeah, I used to use it to access an NT machine that was in New York
while I was in Golden.  Much cheaper than flying, although I still had
to do that three times when the machine would crash.  Apparently it's
cheaper to fly an admin out from Colorado three times a year than hire
a local one.

Brandon