[CLUE-Tech] Birthday Present

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Mon Mar 26 17:47:00 MST 2001

Roger,

I have had Qwest/US West DSL for the last 2 years, running with Linux.
(they are not my ISP). I have the $29-95/month package which includes
the Cisco 675 (external) DSL modem/router. I know there is a $19-95
package, which is an demand service rather then full-time service.
Maybe it also has an internal DSL card in the computer?

Anyway, the Cisco 675 connects to the network with an ethernet
connection. I have had no problems with this setup; the DSL is just
another box on the network. However, you do need an ISP who provides
DSL service. I use Dimensional and have had no problems with setting
up for Linux.

Match.