[CLUE-Tech] AT&T@home and Linux Network

ian iguy at ionsphere.org
Wed May 9 16:05:28 MDT 2001

I agree with the other folks.  This is "the" way to do it if your going to
do it yourself.  Its the way I have it setup at my homestead actually.

Nice because you don't run into any issues of What network do I have to do
this setup for?  Its either internal on this interface or its external on
this interface.  No chance of doing an internal spoofed packet cause the
firewall will catch it.

ian