[CLUE-Tech] My printer hates me

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Wed May 23 14:36:12 MDT 2001

Personally I think HP printers are the best choice as the ink cartridge
is the print head.  I believe the print head is part of the printer in
the style that has separate cartridges and if that gets clogged it can
cause big problems.  So I stick with HP.
The HP printer I have 712c is a bit of an oddball, but I do have it
working nicely with Libranet Linux 1.9.1