[CLUE-Tech] Logging into WindowsNT from a Linux machine

Dan Harris coronadh at coronasolutions.com
Wed May 30 09:40:00 MDT 2001

To remotely control NT machines from Linux, I would suggest TridiaVNC, a
cousin of the VNC (Virtual Network Computing project).
http://www.tridiavnc.com

To get root access, first login via ssh (using putty.exe) as a normal
user.  Then use the 'su' (super user) command to gain root access.  root
login is usually disabled remotely for obvious security reasons.

-Dan Harris