[CLUE-Tech] apache & ssl problem

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Sun Oct 28 21:11:57 MST 2001

Randy,

This looks like the one we found at the InstallFest on Saturday. The RedHat 7.1 default firewalls do not allow ports 80. We adjusted the firewall rules with "setup" to allow port 80 through. Everything was fine.

You will probably have to adjust your firewall rules to allow port 443 to get through the firewall filters.

--
Match Grun
"How long 'til you buy me that beer?"