[CLUE-Tech] Good UNIX/Linux primer?

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 16:17:24 MDT 2002

I'm getting in to this discussion a little late, but here would be my
recommended reading list.

Unix for Dummies if you need a very basic primer
Running Linux, for a good overview of Linux, and how to use it
Unix System Administration Handbook,
Used to be "the red book" now it's "the purple book"
Good details on what's required of a system adminstrator, and how to do
it.

A new one that was recommended to me:
The Practice of System and Network Adminstration

Brandon