[CLUE-Tech] Is this true?

BOF bof at pcisys.net
Thu Apr 25 21:21:40 MDT 2002

I found the following comment on a web page and wonder if it is true.
What basic code is the webmaster alluding to?

BOF

--------------------
Assistance for Macintosh and Netscape Users

Some Macintosh and most Netscape users experience problems when
accessing our pages. This is mostly due to Netscape
no longer supporting basic code used to run our menuing system.

In order to assist you, we have to alter all of our pages in order to
make everything compatible. This is a
long and detailed process for which we neither have the manhours or
funds to complete. We will make the effort
to support the various web browsers, but we do not know when that will
be completed.

Until then, our hearts are with you.

If you wish to upgrade to Microsoft's Internet Explorer, please click icon.