[CLUE-Tech] ISDN Router question.

Nathan Hokanson nathan at gravitymedia.com
Tue Aug 13 09:44:24 MDT 2002

Has anyone in the list ever had to configure a NetGear RT328 ISDN
Router?  I have ISDN at my home (the fastest connection I can get at my
home) and have been using it successfully for some time except for one
thing:  I can't seem to configure it to allow for connections coming
into the network.

I have a set of static IPs that I have purchased as part of the ISP
package and I have configured the router to have the network IP address.
I know that this is not a lot of information, but I don't know exactly
what it is that I am doing wrong.

--
Nathan Hokanson
Senior Software Developer