[CLUE-Tech] Stump the stiffs III: Wrecked MBRs

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Aug 29 13:55:57 MDT 2002

I generally set up LILO so that I have all my different linux partitions
set up first, and then I have a windows partition set up in the
lilo.conf file.  On that windows partition, I set it up so that the NT
boot loader has all the different windows versions in it. For example, I
once had 98 SE, 2k, and XP all set up in that bootloader file, all on
the same machine as Red Hat 7.2.  I had waaaayyy to many partitions and
hard drives in that thing :)