[CLUE-Tech] Recent Debian CD in the Tech Center or "anyone had succes using j igdo"

Young, Ed Ed.Young at echostar.com
Mon Dec 16 10:55:48 MST 2002

	Is there a Debian user in the Tech Center area who can give me/let
me borrow a recent (3.0r0) Debian CD? I can retrieve it anytime this week.

	On a related note:
	I've never created a cd from an iso image but I wanted a Debian CD
and decided to excercise my new broadband connection.
	So, this weekend I tried using jigdo to download/compile the iso
image and it all completed successfully with no errors, but the resulting CD
failed on the install. Anyone else used this method for creating an iso
image? Should I just download the iso image itself?

	Thanx, Ed