[CLUE-Tech] CD Burner for Linux, which one will Santa bring?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Mon Dec 23 10:44:35 MST 2002

It's one of those things that since I've not used CD burners at all and
now that I'm in the market, someone like you and the rest of the Linux
gang can help wade through the marketing crap and help focus on the
good, better, or best working ones.

Based on Dave Anselmi's comment a while back about buffer problems, I
take it that the larger the buffer is better when actually burning the
CDs.  I've also read that once you begin to burn the CD, it's best not
to touch or do anything else as it might cause the reading/writing to
hick-up and you'll have to start over.

Thanks for the tips.

KC