[CLUE-Tech] Migrating old data to new installed system involving CDRW/2nd HD

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 13:36:41 MST 2002

I think the second HD should be either ext2 or even just plain DOS
depending on the (within family) security you need. The problem with
using other files systems is that some of the various distributions
don't have them.  For example I used XFS for my home partition, but only
Mandrake seems to support it presently.