[CLUE-Tech] help with XML

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 18:04:10 MST 2002

Zonker (or anyone else that may know)

I've been writting documentation in SGML for a while now, and I'm
trying to move it to XML because I can't find any good SGML editors.
As of yet I haven't been able to get anything to compile to HTML.  I'm
pretty sure I have everything installed correctly, I'm running Debian.
Do you have any pointers on what I need in the header of the document,
and what the command line should be?  I've tried it using sgmltools,
and jade directly with no luck yet.

If you need more information, let me know.

Thanks,
Brandon