[CLUE-Tech] I give up

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Feb 21 20:36:15 MST 2002

Thank you, I tried looking for the doc on this list earlier because I
remember seeing it, but I was unable to find it.  I'll look a little
closer this time :) I'm not sure what the boot os is, but it says
Alphabios, and has prompts in the menus for installing NT/Windows 2000.
I didn't realize I needed to *install* SRM, from the docs on the debian
pages I've found, they make it sound like all I had to do was dig around
until I found the srm console in the bios, which I've been trying do to
since early yesterday afternoon.  But, now that I know that I need to
install SRM, that makes more sense.