[CLUE-Tech] DSL router

Richard Knechtel krs3 at qwest.net
Fri Jan 4 09:13:52 MST 2002

For one who has the Cisco 675, Linux works nice with it. I just installed
SuSE 7.2 this last weekend - which was the most painless install I have
ever had!  It auto configured my network card (Intel Pro 100+) and it saw
my 5 Port hub (auto configured for it) and it even configured my HP 722c
printer and it printed a test page in black & white AND color! This  is the
first time I have ever been able to use this pritner under linux! For
networking, when I configured it on the install I told it to use DHCP.
After the install - wola! I was on the internet!  Man SuSE rocks! It is
only getting better!

All I can say is anyone looking to install a Linux Distro really needs to
look at SuSE 7.2! I haven't played with 7.3 yet. But 7.2 is NICE!!!