[CLUE-Tech] Solitaire, anyone? (crypto stuff)

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon Jul 15 22:42:41 MDT 2002

Hi Folks.

Well, I finally finished reading Neal Stephenson's "Cryptonomicon".
Probably, most folks who find such interesting have already read it, but
if you haven't, by all means, get a copy. So, at the end of the book is an
appendix, reproduced here for your enjoyment:

  http://www.counterpane.com/solitaire.html

source code available in Perl and C, et. al.

BTW, for those who haven't read the book, it's more of a historical
fiction, which can be thoroughly enjoyed even ignoring the crypto stuff,
which isn't really obtrusive into the plot at all.

later,
jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5