Solved (was Re: [CLUE-Tech] Debian package build problem)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Wed Jun 5 14:47:05 MDT 2002

apt-get is a script built off of dpkg (if I recall correctly).
Also, it depends on what you have on your sources.list file for
items, since I am guessing XFree86 might be part of "testing"
or "unstable" depending on where things are at with that
particular package for Debian.

Just some more thoughts.

--- Crawford