[CLUE-Tech] lm_sensors

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Tue Mar 12 10:33:17 MST 2002

Alright, I'm sure this has been asked before, and maybe even by me, but
I still have yet to find a good set of instructions on how to use
lm_sensors with Red Hat 7.2.  I have several boxes that I would like to
monitor the cpu temps on, but this seems like a very complex little
program to set up.  Can anyone point me to a good set of step by step
instructions on how to do this?  Also, I am going to be selling my
computer case at home if anybody is interested:

http://direct.mwave.com/mwave/doc/q500.html

My wife wants me to get a smaller case... I'm also willing to throw in
the power supply I have in it (if the price is right), which is a 330W
enermax with the fan on the bottom covered by a metal grill, and a fan
on the back.
--

                                -Mike Staver
                                 staver at fimble.com