[CLUE-Tech] vim question: doing a large document using join

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Tue May 7 00:09:57 MDT 2002

Hi all,

My normal way of copying large blocks of text is to use my mouse and
"cut and paste" into vim and then do searches for multiple spaces to
make the text line up on the left. However, I now have multiple lines to
use the join command. I've been searching for regexp to find the answer,
but I thought I'd ask you all your opinion on any better ways of doing
this task. The task is cutting and pasting, normally, web site info,
into vim and then editing the text for formating.

Any suggestions?

Kevin