[CLUE-Tech] Qt/Java developers?

Dan Harris coronadh at coronasolutions.com
Tue May 21 10:38:56 MDT 2002

Thanks Joe, I've been to Trolltech's site and read pretty deep into it.
Unfortunately it's a lacking on the details I need to answer my questions.
Mostly marketing stuff.  I was hoping to get opinions from people who have
actually written with one or the other, instead of just digesting the
marketing hype from the website.

Thanks for the response.

-Dan