[CLUE-Tech] How cool is MDK?

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Sun May 26 13:48:36 MDT 2002

My experience with it has been mostly with the AMD K6 approx. 500 series
and it has been excellent.  I don't think it was ever locked up.  I have
Gforce I DDR and also a Voodoo 3 card.  Both of which have worked very
well and have not been at all difficult to configure.  The only thing
that drove me nuts was the "standard" security level which is actually
very  poor for a multi-user computer with multiple logons.