[CLUE-Tech] Fun-da-mentals 9-4-02

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Wed Oct 2 15:36:50 MDT 2002

Joe,

I am sorry that I have not done the mark-up on your notes yet.  They are
important and valued, and I will try to do them tonight after the
meeting.

David Willson
MCT, MCSE, Network+, A+, Linux Enthusiast
http://TheGeek.NU

-----Original Message-----
From: clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us
[mailto:clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us] On Behalf Of Joe Betts
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 4:43 PM
To: clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us
Subject: [CLUE-Tech] Fun-da-mentals 9-4-02

Sorry for the delay in getting these notes to you.  These are for
9-4-02.  I'll send a separate message with the most recent session
notes.

You must read through these thoroughly before posting them anywhere or
sending them to any one else -- just to make sure they are correct and
to answer the questions that appear in the body of the notes.

They are in KDE KATE format.  Let me know if you'd like them in
something else -- anything but that company in the Northwest!!!