[CLUE-Tech] Building Kernel w/Debian

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Tue Oct 15 20:29:59 MDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 08:05:21PM -0600, Randy Arabie wrote:

> Well, I've got the box back up with a custom 2.4.18 kernel.  All things seem
> be going well, now.

Cool.

> I may have some questions regarding dhcp on debian.  While I set it up in the
> install, it is not grabbing an ip on reboot.  I've got some RTFM to do first,
> before I pose a question.

Well, if you figure it out, I'd like to know, because I still haven't
managed to get DHCP working. Maybe it's the same problem. Hey, Dave
Anselmi! Are you listening? This is proof that I'm not crazy!

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)