[CLUE-Tech] Home network question

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Fri Oct 18 22:36:57 MDT 2002

Here is a good reason to use DHCP on a home network: DHCP is very
common in many companies and even in CLUE. If you have a roving laptop
that you connect to various such networks (I know Matt has one), DHCP
is very convenient. I know that for the last two InstallFest's, I did
not need to reconfigure my laptop's IP when connecting to the network.

Match