[CLUE-Tech] CD Writer for Linux/Windows

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Thu Sep 19 21:30:52 MDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm in a time crunch and I'd like to purchasea CD writer that will work
on Linux and Windows 98. While ATAPI will work in a box, my wife has a
laptop that I need to work with.  Any suggestions as to what and how I
can have things done by Monday?  My wife needs to download some files
off of her network drive at work (she's an independent contractor and
can take the files off since they are hers)

I don't care about speed or anthing else, just to do a backup once in a
while and on Monday, but if you guys have some good suggestions, I'm
open (i.e. Zip, network via SAMBA).

Kevin