[CLUE-Tech] October talk.

Stephen Lehr slehr at hypermall.net
Tue Sep 24 18:05:25 MDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jed S. Baer" <thag at frii.com>
To: <clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [CLUE-Tech] October talk.

> I am curious though, about how you got to those other pages, without
> looking at the home page, where that information is:
> http://clue.denver.co.us/ -- because that implies that there is some other
> route to those pages, which might have a need for some sprucing up.

No, I went thru http://clue.denver.co.us/ and had to look at "meeting info"
& "presentations" to put together enough to know where to go & when.
http://clue.denver.co.us/  unhelpfully shows when the last meeting was.  I
thought when I visited "meeting info" I'd probably see a rundown on the
various meetings in the next month or so.

Then there are yet more pages for "installfest" & "fun-da-mentals" &
"certification" meetings.  It's just a lot of work to find out what
activities are offered.

On the other hand, I thought I subscribed to the "announce" list but maybe I
did not.  My bad.  I'll do that now.

Sure would be nice to have a unified calendar.