[CLUE-Tech] Linuxconf replacement?

David Eckhardt other_cents at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:21:08 MDT 2002

CLUE,

I have RedHat 7.3 installed on my system and I have been reading through my RHCE book trying to learn this stuff when I come across a section that says launch linuxconf as a gui interface by typing llinuxconf.  Well this does not work.  I check with RedHat and they removed linuxconf from the 7.3 distribution.  Does anyone know what linuxconf was replaced by?  Maybe a web interface or different program?  If it was not then let me know the easiest way to get it back so I can administer my play box.

Regards,
David