[CLUE-Tech] mpeg video cropping tool

Dale K. Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Mon Aug 4 08:11:01 MDT 2003

I am looking for a good (or even "bad") tool for cropping mpeg videos
under Linux.  I have a couple of short "movies" which I shot with my
digital camera.  The movies play just fine under Linux, but I would
like to cut the movies a bit.  Anyone have any experience with this
sort of thing?  I am looking for a Debian package (being lazy and
all), but at this point I will gladly take whatever I can get.

I have googled the subject and I am looking at some of the packages,
but I was hoping to get some advise from the group.

-Dale