[CLUE-Tech] Could it be the Hard Drive?

Gary Threlkeld gthrelk at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 21:19:34 MDT 2003

Michael -

Not clear as to the steps that you took between tries of the Win98, WinNT,
and RH7.3
but if you just tried to stick in another OS and install I'll confess that I
have had
problems with that idea when changing OS's.

Need to low-level format the drive using the hard drive vendor's program and
then
try again with your OS of choice - obviously LINUX.

Gary