[CLUE-Tech] Mail server options

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 29 09:03:08 MDT 2003

On several occasions recently i have had to call Qwest and check up on
locations using only addresses.  They have been very friendly and helpful
-- i love relaying good news like this, because the company is really
changing.

The number i have for that check is 888-661-0005

Seems like you should be able to use a cable modem for the network -- i'm
not sure why not.