[CLUE-Tech] CDROM Tray won't open

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sat Dec 13 12:13:57 MST 2003

Randy Arabie wrote:
[...]
> I'll pop the case open and have a look at the cables sometime this weekend.  For
> the moment, there's some brew callin'...I gotta go take care of that :-)

While you're at it you can remove the CDROM and open it up.  Shouldn't
be too hard but you have to be a little careful to get the front panel
(plastic) and the case (metal) off in the right order.

Then you can play with how it opens and closes with the front button and
the paperclip and see if there are any obvious mechanical problems.  And
sometimes just letting it know you're serious fixes things ;-)