[CLUE-Tech] KVM Switches

skipworthy at realivetech.com skipworthy at realivetech.com
Mon Dec 29 14:25:10 MST 2003

Russ-

I use a Belkin 4-port, with 2 linux machines and a windows box...I also use
the 4th channel as a spare for bench work...haven't had that problem
*except* that when the power goes out ( the machines are on a ups, the kvm
is not...i know, bad choice...) the kvm won't reset properly on it's own.

I have also had the problem that the linux box won't respind if I switch
back afer being away too long...a problem I solved by tweaking the apm/acpi
settings, IIRC.

hope that helps

Glen