[CLUE-Tech] Reliable writing editors?

Dave Price davep at kinaole.org
Sun Feb 2 23:01:30 MST 2003

<~/.vimrc>
" vim defaults file for davep
syntax on
set autoindent          " always set autoindenting on
set textwidth=72        " wrap words 8 from right
set nobackup            " Don't keep a backup file
set ruler               " show the cursor position all the time
set shiftwidth=4
set tabstop=4
set autowrite

" abbreviations
ab #d #define
ab #i #include

map <F10> l!{fmt -72 <RETURN>

</~/.vimrc>

... this works for me ... <f10> almost always rewraps a broken paragraph
right ... sometimes need to 'J' lines together.

aloha,
dave