[CLUE-Tech] Re: Jigdo [was: CD burning]

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Sun Feb 16 14:04:51 MST 2003

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 01:52:22PM -0700, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> On 02-16 12:07, David Anselmi wrote:
> >
> > I use jigdo regularly.  It is an important tool for the debian mirror
> > admins, but for other mirrors or end users isn't so significant (other
> > than indirectly by making mirroring easier).

You don't think so? The impression I got from the docs was that people
who want to be good citizens really ought to use jigdo rather than
downloading whole ISOs (at least in the future once it is more mature).

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)