[CLUE-Tech] [CLUE TALK] Using Open Source for commercial purposes

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Thu Jan 2 12:58:18 MST 2003

My company is rather small, but uses Apache/linux/postgreSQL for
everything.  A better case might be gospelcom ( www.gospelcom.net ), who
run, as far as I know, all linux for all services hosted there.  And they
have a LOT of traffic.  My roommate, and a handful of friends work there,
and they run a tight ship. You might try talking with someone there.  They
are currently moving ISPs soon, too, to another shop that enjoys running a
lot of linux (and windows only where necessary).

Gospelcom is mostly a RH based setup.  RH/apache/mysql/qmail/djbdns, etc.

Adam

adamb at glaven.org
[ www.glaven.org ]